A surprising yet delicious combination of sweetness and saltiness. This salad is so light and refreshing, perfect for hot summer days. If you love all things watermelon, you’ll be all in with this refreshing summer watermelon salad recipe.
Watermelon: When you select your watermelon, try to find the sweetest, crispest, ripe watermelon you can get your hands on.
Lemon juice: Use only freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Feta Cheese: Make sure it only contains sheep’s milk (and maybe some goat’s milk), rennet, and salt.
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
For the salad:
- 4 cups cold watermelon cubes
- 7 oz (200 grams) feta cheese, crumbled or cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, chopped
For the dressing:
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) honey
- Combine the watermelon, feta cheese, and mint in a bowl or a serving plate.
- Make the dressing by mix lemon juice and honey.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and enjoy immediatly.