These easy No-Bake Date Strawberry Energy Balls are made with dates, cashews, cocoa powder, and dried freeze strawberries. All it takes is 5 minutes of your time to put these delicacies together. They are great to enjoy as a snack or dessert. There’s nothing like a healthy snack that tastes like an indulgent treat!
- Dates: Use Medjool dates because they are larger, juicer, and more caramel-like in taste than other common types.
- Cocoa powder.
- Dried freeze strawberries: You can find them at Trader Joe’s, major grocery chains, and Amazon.
More Recipes You’ll Love
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
No-Bake Date Strawberry Energy Balls
- About 200 grams (20 units) Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup (50 grams) cashews
- 1 bag (about 35 grams) dried freeze strawberries
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pit the dates and soak them in hot water for 10 minutes. (If the dates are super soft and juicy, then you can probably skip this step) Drain.
- Place dried freeze strawberries in a food processes and grind them into fine crumbs. Set a side.
- Add to the food processor dates, cashews, cocoa powder, and salt. Blend all ingredients well until they form a sticky dough.
- Use your hands to carefully scoop out approximately 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture and roll small balls.
- Then, roll each ball in the crushed dried freeze strawberries.
- Keep refrigerated.