Simple No-Bake Date Strawberry Energy Balls Recipe that you will love to make and snack on! The combination of dates and strawberries is absolutely delicious. Full of healthy wholesome ingredients and so easy to make. Double the recipe, you won’t regret it.
These easy No-Bake Date Strawberry Energy Balls are made with dates, walnuts, almond butter, and dried freeze strawberries. All it takes is 10 minutes of your time to put these delicacies together. They are great to enjoy as a snack or dessert. There’s nothing like a healthy snack that tastes like an indulgent treat!
Watch a short tutorial here.
- Walnuts or Pecans
- Dates: Use Medjool dates because they are larger, juicer, and more caramel-like in taste than other common types.
- Almond butter or Cashew butter
- Dried freeze strawberries: You can find them at Trader Joe’s, major grocery chains, and Amazon.
How to Make No-Bake Date Strawberry Energy Balls
Add ingredients to blender: Place the dates, walnuts, almond butter, strawberries, and salt into a food processor and blend until smooth. You will need to stop and scrape the sides as needed.
Make balls: Then, separate the dough into about eight evenly sized balls.
Store: Place in an airtight container and store in the fridge for a firm consistency.
Feel free to roll your energy balls in coconut flakes, sesame seeds, or even cocoa powder!
More Recipes You’ll Love
Chocolate-Covered Dates with Middle Eastern Flavors
Chocolate- Peanut Butter Fingers
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
No-Bake Date Strawberry Energy Balls
- About 200 grams (20 units) Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup (50 grams) walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup (20 grams) dried freeze strawberries
- 2 tablespoons almond butter or Cashew butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pit the dates and soak them in hot water for 10 minutes. (If the dates are super soft and juicy, then you can probably skip this step) Drain.
- Add the dates, walnuts, strawberries, almond butter, and salt to a food processor. Blend all ingredients well until they form a sticky dough.
- Use your hands to carefully scoop out approximately 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture and roll small balls.
- Keep refrigerated.