These chewy no-bake Chocolate- Peanut Butter Fingers are made with only five ingredients – they’re vegan, gluten-free, and taste like a dessert. You don’t need any special equipment or even need to bake them.
It doesn’t get easier than this no-bake dessert. Simply mix and pour the ingredients in layers, and pop them in the fridge until you’re ready to have them. Waiting for it to set is the hardest part of this recipe. They also freeze really well, so I like to make a double batch and freeze half. I hope you will like these High Protein Chocolate- Peanut Butter Fingers as much as I do.
Peanut Butter: Countless options of peanut butter are available in grocery stores today, but not all of them are created equal. A good rule of thumb for choosing healthy, high-quality peanut butter is to look for one with the fewest ingredients. Ideally, the only ingredients should be peanuts or peanuts and salt.
Protein Powder: I use (affiliate link) Orgain Green Vanilla Protein Powder. I love this protein powder because there are no weird additives or preservatives, it’s organic, plus the goodness of greens. Each serving contains 21g of plant protein, ½ cup of kale, and 15 spinach leaves. And the best part, it tastes terrific.
Dark chocolate: You can use any chocolate you like; use dark dairy-free chocolate chip for a vegan version.
Maple syrup: Real maple syrup — not just maple-flavored syrup, which can be loaded with refined sugar or high-fructose corn syrup.
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
Looking for More Healthy Snacks?
No-Bake Date Strawberry Energy Balls
Chocolate- Peanut Butter Fingers
- 3/4 cup (160 grams) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (80 grams) vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) real maple syrup
For the chocolate topping:
- 5.3 oz (150 grams) chocolate chips or dark chocolate chopped
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) coconut oil
- sea salt optional
- Line a small loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix well until you reach a thicker dough consistency.
- Press into the prepared pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave in 30-second intervals until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over bars and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with sea salt *optional*
- Set bars in the freezer for 2 hours or in the refrigerator for 3-5 hours.
- Slice into fingers and store in the freezer or refrigerator.
Amazing combination of chocolate and peanut butter