Whether you’re observing Passover or just looking for a tasty dessert recipe, these brownies are sure to please!
These flourless brownies are the perfect dessert for any occasion. They’re rich, decadent, and packed with chocolatey flavor. Plus, they’re an excellent option for those with dietary restrictions. So the next time you’re craving something sweet, give these flourless brownies a try; you won’t be disappointed.
The recipe is based on my Tahini Swirl Brownies Recipe.
*The full recipe is in the recipe card below!
Before you start baking, measure and prepare your ingredients so the baking process will go smoothly and easily. I highly recommend using a food scale to weigh your ingredients.
Chocolate: Semisweet or bittersweet, also called dark chocolate.
Cornstarch: Creates a lighter and fluffier texture. Cornstarch is a great option for gluten-free baking.
Granulated sugar: Simple fine white granulated sugar keeps these brownies moist.
Eggs: At room temperature, provide the majority of the structure in these brownies.
Salt: To balance flavors.
Fat: Neutral oil like Canola or vegetable.
I used a small non stick brownie pan 7.9″D x 12″W x 2″H
Let the brownies cool completely in the baking tray. Slice them into squares or rectangles and place them in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Brownies freeze beautifully and will keep in perfect condition in the freezer for up to 3 months.
More Recipes You’ll Love
Chocolate-Covered Dates with Middle Eastern Flavors
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
Flourless Passover Brownies
- A small brownie pan non stick brownie pan 7.9"D x 12"W x 2"H
- Skewers optional
- 7 oz (200 grams) dark chocolate chopped or broken into pieces
- 3/4 cup (80 ml) canola oil plus a little more for greasing the pan
- 1 1/2 cups (300 grams) granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (100 grams) cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Line the pan with parchment paper and grease it will oil.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Transfer the chocolate to a large bowl, add oil, and mix well.
- Stir in sugar, eggs, and salt. It is important to work quickly so that the eggs do not harden from the heat of the chocolate.
- Add cornstarch and mix until everything is combined.
- Spread batter into the prepared pan and flatten the mixture with a spatula. The mixture will be very thick and that is OK.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes. Brownies should be puffed and beginning to crack at the edges but still soft to the touch (a toothpick stuck in the center comes out with moist chocolate crumbs).
- Let your brownies cool completely in the baking tray.
- Slice into squares and enjoy!
wow! super moist
wow they came out so moist
Look yummy – what size pan please?
I used 7.9″D x 12″W x 2″H Inches
There is also a link in the recipe if you want to see exactly what I used. Let me know:-)
Can I use milk chocolate?
Not recommended, it will turn out too sweet