This matzo granola is so good, and a great way to use those matzo leftovers. The crumbled matzo replaces the typical rolled oats and becomes toasty and crunchy in the oven. Serve this matzo granola over your favorite yogurt, milk, fresh fruits, or straight out of the jar.
No more boring Passover food:-) Psss….You can use different types of nuts, seeds, sweeteners, spices, and even dried fruits.
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the matzo, nuts, salt, and sesame seeds in a large bowl, then set aside.
- Place oil, sugar, and honey in a medium saucepan. Place over medium-low heat and cook until everything is melted and the mixture is well combined.
- Pour over the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto your prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 – 20 minutes, stirring and checking every 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven when the granola is golden brown and let cool completely.
- Use your hands to break up any larger clusters. Store in an airtight container.