What is so great about Matzo pizza is that you can put it together in minutes. Whenever I ask my kids what they want for dinner, someone always responds by requesting pizza. This is our favorite Kosher for Passover snack and meal. My kids call it ‘The Passover Thin Crust Pizza.’
This personal Passover Matzo pizza takes just 15 minutes to make from start to finish. You can top the pizza with anything you like and have on hand. I personally love mushrooms and onions on my pizza. Feel free to get creative with yours and enjoy your ‘homemade’ Jewish pizza.
*The full recipe is in the recipe card below!
Matzo/Matzah: An unleavened cracker-like bread that is traditionally eaten on Passover. Any kind works.
Marinara Sauce: Store-bought marinara (whatever brand or flavor you like) and 1/4 teaspoon oregano (optional).
Cheese: Mozzarella cheese, grated.
Toppings: The sky is the limit – olives, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, bell peppers, pineapple, corn, etc..
Craving More Passover Recipes?
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Place your matzot on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Spread half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 3 minutes.
- Take out and add the sauce, oregano, remaining mozzarella cheese, and any toppings you may be using.
- Return to oven and bake for between 8-10 minutes until the cheese is bubbly.