The easiest fudge you’ll ever make! Just four ingredients and a little time go into this simple to prepare Chocolate Tahini Swirl Fudge! Gooey and decadent with a nutty tahini flavor. This treat is chocolate rich and comes together quickly (in only 10 minutes), and then all that’s left is the time to chill and set. I like to chill overnight for the best results.
This Chocolate Tahini Fudge is a favorite sweet treat year-round. It would also be an excellent holiday gift for family and friends.
More Recipes You’ll Love
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
Chocolate Tahini Swirl Fudge
- Line the pan with parchment paper and coat with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix the tahini and maple syrup together.
- Combine the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a double boiler over medium heat. Heat until melted, about 5-7 minutes. Add salt and stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat (you need to get it into the pan as quickly as possible) and pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared pan. Smooth the top with a rubber spatula.
- Spoon dollops of the sweet tahini over the surface of the pan and use a knife or a skewer to swirl it into the brownies.
- Refrigerate until set, minimum of 2 hours (ideally overnight).
- Holding the parchment paper, lift the fudge from the pan, and cut it into small squares.
- The best way to keep fudge fresh is by transferring it to an airtight container and storing it at room temperature. Layer the fudge with waxed paper and store it in an airtight container. It’s best to keep the fudge somewhere cool and dry to avoid it from melting. Refrigerating fudge can extend its shelf life to two to three weeks. Freezing fudge will extend its shelf life to around three months if tightly sealed.