Tofu skewers are easy to make and look stunning. The fruit and veggies add a gorgeous rainbow of colors. The possibilities are endless! You can shake it up by changing the veggies or adjusting the sauce. I can tell you that even my carnivores’ guests absolutely loved them. They taste amazing fresh out of the oven. Also, make a perfect leftover that could be added to a salad for the next day’s lunch. I usually bake them in the oven, but I also love to grill them, especially when we celebrate the holiday of Lag Baomer.
*The recipe requires 1 hour up to 24 hours wait time.
Watch a short tutorial here.
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
Tofu Skewers (Tofu Kebabs)Print Pin Rate
- About 16-ounce package (1 Lb, 450 grams) extra-firm tofu, pressed, dried, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 16-ounce (1 Lb, 450 grams) mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 1/2 small pineapple cut into roughly 1-inch cubes
- 1 large red onion, cut into roughly 1-inch cubes
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into roughly 1-inch cubes
- Make the tofu marinade by whisking olive oil, soy sauce, chili sauce, maple syrup, mustard, garlic, and sriracha (optional).
- Place the tofu in a sealable bowl or container and cover with the marinade. Marinate for a minimum of an hour up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Assemble the kebabs by evenly dividing the tofu and veggies among the 8-10 skewers.
- Place skewers on the baking sheet, and brush with additional marinade on top of the skewers, rotate to the opposite side and brush the remaining marinara.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, turning the skewers about halfway through.
- It’s done when both sides have firmed up, and the tofu is deeply golden.