This recipe combines dates, tahini, and oatmeal all in one! All you need to do is throw everything into a food processor. It can’t be easier than that. These cookies have a soft and dense texture and are more like energy bars than cookies. They get a bit browned on the outside, but the inside will be very thick and chewy.
LOVE DATES? ME TOO
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
Three Ingredients Date-Tahini CookiesPrint Pin Rate
- 200 grams about 20 units Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 1/2 cups (150 grams) quick oats (instant)
- 1/2 cup (120 grams) tahini paste (raw tahini)
- A dash of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until a thick dough is formed (you should easily press the dough together between your fingers).
- Shape into 8-10 flat cookies and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, flipping the cookies halfway through.
- Let the cookies cool before storing them in an airtight container.
For topping (optional):
- Place the dark chocolate and the oil in a microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave in 20 seconds intervals, stirring between each until smooth and melted.
- Drizzle chocolate over the cookies, let it cool to room temperature, and enjoy.