You won’t be able to resist this delicious fudge. So simple to make and … so good! A pure chocolaty and nutty treat! You will only need two ingredients to make this recipe- dark chocolate and tahini. The mixture of the two gives a paste that will harden slightly in the refrigerator. You can then cut squares out of the paste and shape them into balls. You can eat them as is or coat them with cocoa powder (then you’ll have three ingredients😊), and it’s ready!
*For this recipe, it’s better to use chocolate with a low percentage of cacao; otherwise, the fudge will turn out too bitter.
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
- 7 oz (200 grams) dark chocolate (60% and below) It’s better to use chocolate with a low percentage of cacao.
- 1 cup (240 grams) tahini paste (raw tahini)
- *Optional* coasre salt
- *Optional* cocoa powder for coating
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- Chop the chocolate and place it in a bowl suitable for the microwave. Heat in pulses of 20 seconds, stirring between to not burn the chocolate. You can also melt on Bain- Marie (double boiler).
- When the chocolate is completely melted, add the tahini, and mix well.
- Pour onto the prepared pan, and *optional* sprinkle with salt.
- Transfer to the freezer to harden for about 4 hours.
- Cut into small cubes or scoop into small balls and coat with cocoa powder (like truffles).
- Keep frozen.