These brownies have become one of my favorite things to keep around the kitchen. Great for those sugar craving moments but without the guilt.
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
Sugar-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate BrowniesPrint Pin Rate
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Spray the pan with cooking spray and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Place chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl and microwave for 20 seconds at a time, stirring after each time. Once the chocolate is looking almost melted, stir the chocolate until it is completely smooth.
- Fit a stand mixer with the whisk attachment. Place the eggs in the mixing bowl and add the monkfruit sweetener.
- Beat the egg mixture at a high speed for a total of 5 minutes (the mixture will become thicker and fluffy).
- Sift together all the dry ingredients- cornstarch, almond flour, and salt into a bowl.
- Change the mixer speed to low and gradually add the dry mixture while the mixer is working.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the surface.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 20-25 minutes.
- Cool completely in the pan. Peel back the parchment.
- Use a long knife to cut the brownies. Serve them on a platter or store them in an airtight container.