My mother-in-law, Sary, makes this delicious baked tofu. It is a great protein addition to any form of raw or cooked vegetables, rice, or quinoa, and honestly, sometimes I just eat it straight out of the pan. Very easy to make. For best results, I would suggest using extra-firm tofu.
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
Sary’s Baked TofuPrint Pin Rate
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Press the tofu and squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
- Cut the tofu into small cubes.
- In a large bowl, mix water, soy sauce, olive oil, and silan/honey if using
- Add the tofu cubes and mix until all the tofu is coated.
- Place cubes in a small pyrex or another oven dish.
- Bake until golden brown, about 40 to 50 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over veggies, rice, or quinoa. Any excess sauce can jazz up whatever you’re eating the tofu with.