This marinated salmon is flavored with olive oil, mint, and lemon juice, then grilled or baked to perfection. Each ingredient is essential and offers something different to create the best-tasting salmon. Salmon can be purchased in an entire fillet or in portions. Both can easily be baked or grilled.
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
Salmon with Limonana Sauce (Lemon-Mint)
- 4 pieces 6 oz (170 grams each) salmon fillets (about 1-inch, 2 cm thick)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the sauce ingredients.
- Add the salmon and cover with plastic wrap.
- Let it soak in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes up to 24 hours. The longer you marinate the salmon, the tastier it will get.
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Cover the baking dish with parchment paper and place the salmon with the skin facing down.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until salmon easily flakes with a fork ( internal temperature of 145°F/63°C ).
- Serve warm or at room temperature.