Roasted sweet potatoes are my favorite! High in nutritional value, sweet potatoes make an easy side dish for dinner or lunch. Simply peel, cube, season, and roast to tender-crisp perfection.
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Maple and LemonPrint Pin Rate
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
- In a large bowl toss together sweet potato cubes, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay the sweet potatoes out in a single layer on the tray. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Take out the tray, drizzle lemon juice and maple syrup over the sweet potatoes, and toss again.
- Bake for 10 more minutes or until the sweet potatoes are soft and tender.
Tips and Tricks:
- Add a dash of cinnamon.
- Use honey instead of maple syrup.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of sweet chili sauce.