There’s more to Passover than just Seder Dinner. The best part; is Matzo (Matzah) pizza! No more boring Matzo. What is so great about it is that you can put it together in minutes. This is our favorite Passover snack and meal. You can top the pizza with anything you like and have on hand. I personally love mushrooms and onion on my pizza. Feel free to get creative with your matzo pizza. Less than 15 minutes from start to finish!
You can make it gluten-free with gluten-free matzo, and vegan with non-dairy cheese.
Craving more Passover recipes? Try my:
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Place your matzot on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Spread half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 3 minutes.
- Take out and add the sauce, oregano, remaining mozzarella cheese, and any toppings you may be using.
- Return to oven and bake for between 8-10 minutes until cheese is bubbly.