Cool off with a refreshing minty lemonade. This easy recipe is perfect for hot summer days.
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
Limonana- Frozen Mint Lemonade
Tried my recipe?Mention @mamalivingabroad or tag #mamalivingabroad!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 2 drinks
- 3 large lemons
- 4 tablespoons (40 grams) granulated sugar or more to taste
- 1 cup (240 ml) cold water
- 3-4 a handful of washed mint leaves
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Wash one lemon to remove any waxy coating. Trim the hard stem end; cut into quarters and remove the seeds.
- Juice the other lemons.
- In a blender, combine chopped lemon, lemon juice, sugar, water, mint, and ice. Blend till the ice and the mint is thoroughly crushed. Pour into cups and serve immediately.