This festive-looking salad has holidays written all over it. This salad tastes and looks fancy, but as you’ll see, it’s easy to put together. This dish is also great for any occasion when you want to put out what I call a Show Off Salad.
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
Green Salad with Blue Cheese and Pomegranate
For the salad:
- 3-4 cups mixed greens (like romaine, kale, spinach, arugula, chard) washed and dried.
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 small cucumbers chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
For the dressing:
- 4 tablespoons (60 ml) olive oil
- 4 tablespoons (60 ml) apple vinegar
- 4 tablespoons (60 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons (20 grams) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) frozen concentrate orange juice
- Arrange mixed greens, pomegranate seeds, cucumbers, and cheese on a plate or in a bowl.
- Place all the dressing ingredients into a jar. Shake it, and drizzle about half over the salad. Toss well, adding more dressing if needed.
Tips and Tricks:
- Add ½ green apple/pear thinly sliced.
- Add ¼- ½ cup candied nuts.