These gooey chocolate brownies have a secret ingredient….shhhh, don’t tell anyone. Gluten-free and perfect for Passover! Be sure to serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream on top.
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
Flourless BrowniesPrint Pin Rate
- Preheat the oven to 320°F/ 160°C.
- Drain the black beans and rinse thoroughly in a colander under running water for 2 minutes.
- Put the beans in the food processor with the eggs and sugar and mix nonstop until a completely smooth mixture is formed.
- Add vanilla, oil, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, coffee *optional*, and salt.
- Process until everything is mixed well.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the cake is puffed, burst at the top, and slightly gooey in the center. You can insert a cake tester/skewer into the center of the cake; if it comes out clean with a few small crumbs, the cake is ready.
- Let it cool completely before cutting into squares.