Whether you already love quinoa or don’t cook it often, this will become your new go-to salad. Quinoa is a great base for salads because it’s nutritious and it soaks up the flavors of the dressing and seasonings.
Customize this salad and make it your own
Some ideas: Roasted corn, green and yellow peppers, cherry tomatoes, lemon zest, Feta cheese…
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
For the salad-salsa:
- 1 1/2 cups cooked Quinoa
- 1/2 cup can or cooked black beans
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 Persian cucumbers, diced
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drain and rinse the beans.
- Then, add all the vegetables, Quinoa, and beans to a bowl.
- Whisk together all the dressing ingredients. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix to combine.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator for 1-3 hours for the flavors to mix. Enjoy!