You can’t beat a sweet, creamy, and soft bread when it comes to an easy brunch dish. A delicious way to use up leftover Challah or bread. Just plop it down in front of a table of people and watch it disappear within 5 seconds. So satisfying.
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
Chunky Monkey Bread PuddingPrint Pin Rate
- 4 cups day-old Challah/baguette/French bread/Brioche cubes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) heavy cream
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 mashed banana
- 3.5 oz (100 grams) dark chocolate chopped or chocolate chip
- a handful of walnuts chopped
- butter for greasing the pan
- Preheat oven 350°F/180°C.
- Grease a glass baking dish with butter.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, heavy cream, and sugar.
- Add bread to the bowl and mix until bread is completely coated with the liquid.
- Allow bread to soak for at least 30 minutes.
- Fold mashed banana and chocolate into the bread mixture.
- Pour bread mixture into a prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown and set.
- Sprinkle chopped walnuts.
- Let it cool and serve at room temperature.