Rice cakes, chocolate, and peanut butter. It might sound like an odd combination, but it works! Even my kids who won’t touch rice cakes loved it. The rice cakes add a crunchy satisfying texture to these delicious chocolate bars. They serve as the perfect dessert or an afternoon pick-me-up snack. The bars are made with four ingredients and need almost no prep. I keep them in the freezer for those times I crave something sweet. The best part is they are made with just 4 ingredients and mixed up in 1 bowl.
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
Chocolate- Peanut Butter Rice Cake BarsPrint Pin Rate
- In a large bowl, crumble the rice cakes.
- Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil in the microwave at 20-30 second intervals, until completely melted.
- Stir in the peanut butter until well combined.
- Add the chocolate- peanut butter mixture and mix it all together until all the rice cakes are covered with the chocolate.
- Line a pan with parchment paper and spread the mixture evenly.
- Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours or until completely firm.
- Slice into squares and enjoy.
- Keep frozen or in the refrigerator as these bars melt pretty quickly at room temperature.