Chocolate chip cookies are such a classic. They’re soft, chocolatey, and just plain fun. These cookies are not only my favorite, but yours, too! Glass of milk required.
Craving more?…join my FREE monthly newsletter
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
Crispy Chocolate Chip CookiesPrint Pin Rate
- Preheat the oven to 350C/ 180C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Whisk together butter, sugars, vanilla, egg, and milk in a separate large bowl.
- Combine both mixtures and mix until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using two spoons or an ice cream scooper, scoop dough balls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Make sure to space out the cookies (they flatten and expand in the oven).
- Bake the cookies for about 11-12 minutes until the edges are golden and the center is slightly underbaked.
- Remove from the oven and cool before eating.