I feel like cauliflower made a comeback in recent years. Gone are the days of cauliflower being the sad veggie. From whole roasted and Pizza dough to everything in between, cauliflower is one of the most versatile. Stock up at the grocery store. Cauliflower is about to rule your kitchen.
ingredients in your fridge.
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
Cauliflower in YogurtPrint Pin Rate
- 5.3 oz (150 grams) plain yogurt (a small container)
- 1 garlic cloves crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1 large cauliflower head washed and cut into very small florets
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) sweet chili sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
- In a large bowl, mix together yogurt, crushed garlic, paprika, salt, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- Add the cauliflower and toss until all the florets are coated.
- Spread the cauliflower onto a sheet pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and drizzle sweet chili sauce over the florets.
- Return the pan to the oven and roast for another 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a platter and enjoy warm.