I love making this salad and could eat this every day. The salad could not be simpler to make and can be enjoyed all by itself, as a side, a spread, or as a dip. It’s addictive!
All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I receive a commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not as you choose. If you do use my links, I appreciate your support!
Avocado and Chickpea Salad
- 1 can 14-15 oz (400-430 grams) chickpeas
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons green onion chopped
- juice from 1 small lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas.
- Using a fork or potato masher, smash the chickpeas and avocados in a medium bowl. Mix in the green onion and the lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- This salad is best eaten the day it is made.